You have a chance to win tickets for the 2016 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix. Share your experience with images or video using the hashtag #FerrariRacingDays, and you could be among 5 winners!
Share your experience at the Ferrari Racing Days Suzuka 2016 and get 2016 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix pair ticket!
To commemorate the “Ferrari Racing Days Suzuka 2016,” which will be held at the Suzuka Circuit over two days from March 5 to 6 2016, a photo contest will be held on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
March 5 to 6, 2016 (two days)
How to take part:
Participating is easy: just take a photo and/or video which describes your passion for “Ferrari Racing Days 2016”, and post on your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #FerrariRacingDays. 5 pairs will be randomly chosen as winners and they will obtain ultimate prizes such as 2016 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix pair ticket.
– To take part in this contest, participants need to have accounts on Facebook , Twitter or Instagram.
– There is no limit to the number of photos each person can post. Photos can be posted to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
– Each person can only be selected once.
– Please note that photos which cannot be viewed (due to privacy settings, etc.) will not be accepted as entries.
– Winners will be directly notified through Ferrari Japan’s official account on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
– Please note that winners who cannot be contacted will be disqualified.
– Please note that we will not be answering any inquiries on the selection. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
– The rights of the winners cannot be transferred, and prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
Ferrari Japan SNS Official Accounts :
– Facebook: @FerrariJapan
– Twitter: @FerrariJPN
– Instagram: @FerrariJPN
About “Ferrari Racing Days Suzuka 2016″
“Ferrari Racing Days Suzuka 2016″ is one of the largest events organised by Ferrari Japan in 2016, for owners of the Prancing Horse and fans, celebrating the spirit of its motorsport and racing DNA.
The highlight of this event is the debut of the Ferrari FXX K on a Japanese race track, which was officially unveiled in December 2014 during Finali Mondiali in Abu Dhabi. Four rare Formula One cars will also be making an appearance. In addition, other track-only laboratory cars, such as the FXX and 599XX will also be making rare demonstration runs, only available for viewing at this event.
The Ferrari Challenge Asia-Pacific is expected to be exhilarating, with more than 30 of the best drivers to date set to participate. The number of Japanese drivers participating is likely to be the highest so far.